Thursday, September 23, 2010

Elmo and his Elho.


Katy Perry decided to show her tittays on Sesame Street and I don't know which side I'm on completely. She wasn't all out there and sure there's netting that technically covers them up but....I still think the dress could have been a little more conservative. It's Sesame Street man! I don't wanna raise my son watching Miley Cyrus in a few years on there in some of her booty shorts....meh.

It's not super offensive but considering Katy's background and upbringing....ehhh. Yeah her kissing girls and liking it was kinda shocking and all but she's no Lady Gaga. Still can't believe she had the balls to say she was offended by Gaga's Alejandro video and the red tape on her vajayjay and tittays all while California Girls had just been released with her nude on some cotton candy clouds and whipped cream cans shootin cool whip from her tits. Whatever. I don't love her anymore. Too much Katy, too much.

3 comments:

  1. This has been blown completely out of proportion, IMO of course. Kids today arent the same as they were 20 years ago. Back to the Future is rated PG and they got away with "Shit" numerous times. Dylan said it best "The times, they are a changin'" I'm not saying what she was wearing was inappropriate, but cutting her segment was a little extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought cutting the whole thing so publically was a bit much...

    Yeah times have changed but then again that's part of PBS is keepin it old school. I don't think it would have been a lot to just reshoot it with her in something a bit more conservative. I asked my other half what he thought and he said he gets that it's Katy Perry but he said the same thing I did, he doesn't really want our son watching that while they're growing up. I think people forget that Sesame Street is a show that you show your kids when they're babies and they're raised on it...they don't start when they're older. Ya know? Maybe if the nude mesh that was on top was a color rather than nude?...It just kinda looked like a figure skaters outfit. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan...I usually agree with you on many things but on this one I unfortunately cannot.

    Katy Perry is hot.

    The girl can freakin' sing.

    She has earned the right to show her breasts on my favorite kids show.

    ReplyDelete