Saturday, July 2, 2011

GAGA Ooo La La


Perfection. Creativity. Originality. Inspiration. Happiness. Freedom.
Most musicians strive to achieve all the above. Few actually achieve it. To me music is something that moves your soul. I sing. I dance. I play instruments. I do all very well. Ergo, I would like to think I can openly discuss the matter of music with justification for my conclusions. I don't always like what others like and others don't always see what I see and that's fine. One thing I do see that most of the world is in agreement with is Lady Gaga is so damn perfect she just might be the anti-Christ.

In MY eyes....she puts Madonna to shame. She makes Cher boring. She has made Dolly seem boring. She makes Celine barely a memory.
She isn't the most beautiful woman in the world...and that is why I find her so beautiful. She looks like the average girl next door....she just travels by egg.

If you ever have some time to kill, just youtube all her music videos. The time, passion, attention to detail, and careful planning that go into all of them are just a mind fuck to watch. It's so hard for me to wrap my head around the possibility that there is someone out there in  this world that is amazing and talented enough to come up with the insanity that she produces. Her sound...her lyrics...her look...her everyday speech and ideals....they make me want to persue my love for music. Her love and appreciation are a trip in an age where most want to descriminate or be ungrateful.

I mean it when I say...I love Lady Gaga. She quickly became my favorite person. I would give my right boob to hang out with her for a day and get to know her. She does so much and does it so well and with such grace...she has to be the anti-Christ...here to mind fuck us all into hell.

If that's the case...may I burn in hell happily.

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ta revanche
J'veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends





No comments:

Post a Comment