Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bambling

Things have been on my mind. Lots of things....let me get started.

Casey Anthony-I want her to literally drop dead. I don't give a shit if someone shoots her, or if she gets hit by a bus, or run over by a train....I would just like for her to drop dead. I think she's a useless crazy piece of shit and if she didn't murder her 2 year old baby girl (she totally did) then she didn't do shit about her "missing" and for that alone she deserves to drop dead. End of story. Also...I hate Jose Baez. I don't know how the fuck the jury found him "likeable". He makes me want to punch myself in the vagina. 

Speaking of babies? Teething ones make me want to coincidentally pull out my out teeth. I love my son more than anything in the universe but let it be known...any baby getting his first tooth WILL make you want to shoot yourself at some point in time. You can't do much about it. Not to mention my son is already a whiny momma's boy...but I'm ok with that. It's amazing to see a person grow right before your eyes. Something as small as a tooth is such a milestone that adults just gush over. He's eating big people food now, off my plate! I can't believe how fast he's growing up...its scary. Makes me wish I could freeze time...

No comments:

Post a Comment