Thursday, September 16, 2010

Body Modifications


Ok, I am covered with tattoos. I've had my nose pierced since I was 18. I've had my lips pierced...and that's about it. I get the desire to pierce and ink and whatever to your body. What I don't get is being a "modified" person where you actually get silicon inserts of shapes into your body...like this....


WTF!?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS ABOUT!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT IS "COOL" OR EVEN REMOTELY THE SAME AS PLASTIC SURGERY!?!? I'm not for or against plastic surgery. Do I want to get a boob job after baby is born if my boobs deflate like sad little balloons that have been lingering 5 days after the party is over? Well yeah! I don't want saggy gross boobs at 23...I do not however want Heidi Montag Frankentittays. I don't see the craziness in something like that. I do however see the sheer stupidity and craziness in getting a damn brass knuckle on your chest.

It's stupid and trashy and if you're into that kind of thig, great. You're gross and yes I do think less of you because I'm creeped the hell out from it and from people who think it's seriously and honestly "cool". Dermal implants are fucking sick. If you really need to change your body THAT much then maybe you and Heidi Montag or Jocelyn Wildenstein should become bff's and ride to Dr. 90210 together.

No comments:

Post a Comment